CHANGES TO OUR D&D GAMEPLAY - we are limiting gameplay to 10 people an event. You MUST register on our website to reserve your seat ahead of time.
We are now running FOUR D&D campaigns a month. This Tuesday campaign is our newest, so if you've been looking for a new campaign, this one is it! Be on the lookout for this campaign meeting the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month.
Here's what makes our D&D awesome:
We are totally beginner friendly. Have you always wanted to learn how to play? But felt intimidated going anywhere? This is the place for you! We'll walk you through picking a character and get you straight into game play.
We are always gal friendly, but guys you are more than welcome to join us.
Geeky Details: We'll be playing 5th Edition
- New players are currently starting at level 1, feel free to create your own character or we are happy to help you create one before gameplay
- We'll be playing a homebrew adventure
- Players can use any combinations of options from the official books.
- No homebrew or Unearthed Arcana unless you run it by the DM first
- We will be using miniatures for combat. Feel free to bring your own but we will have enough minis for each player to use.
If you are going to play more than one campaign, we ask that you create a character for each group. And have no fear, your character can drop in and out out the campaign as your schedule permits.
Members this meeting is FREE!
Non-members will pay a $5 fee per event.
***We're nice people and we pay the DM's, so we can not accept first time vouchers for D&D. You are more than welcome to use your voucher at any of our other events.***
Terms and Conditions:
Paid Registrations and Materials Fees can be cancelled 72 hours ahead of event for a full refund. Registrations cancelled less than 72 hours before event but before 24 hours of event can be held as a credit on your account towards a future event. Registrations cancelled 24 hours or less of event are forfeited. Materials fees cancelled less than 72 hours ahead of event are forfeited.
CONTACT US in regards to your cancellation